This Policy will explain how we use the personal data ("data", "personal information") we collect from you when you use our website, www.andyamor.com (the "Site") and the products and services available through our Site (collectively, the “Services”).
By visiting the Site or otherwise using our Services, you agree that your information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Children's privacy
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Third party cookies
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?Amor Design Studio collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information including name, email address, phone number, order history, postal address, and billing information.
- Communications and Customer Service. When you email us, call us or otherwise contact us, we maintain records about our interactions and communications with you, including the nature of the request, name and contact information.
- Usage Data. We automatically collect information such as the following about your use of our Services through cookies, web beacons, log files and other methods: log files, IP address, device ID, advertising ID, location information, browser type, device type, domain name, the website that led you to our Services, the dates and times you access our Services and perform certain activities; the length of time that you are logged into or using our Services, and the links you click and your other activities within the Services (“Usage Data”). We may combine Usage Data with other information that we have collected about you, including your personal information. Please see the section Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms below for more information.
- Measurements and Sizing information supplied to us by you.
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Amor Design Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products and/or register an account.
- Email us, call us or otherwise contact us.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback and/or personal information on any of our message boards or via email.
- Sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Contact us via Third Parties including Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Tumblr, Twitter, or TikTok.
How will we use your data?Amor Design Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and register your account.
- Supply correctly fitted product to you.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our services to you and your experience with us.
- Develop additional products, services and features that you might like.
- Personalise content and ads that you may see.
- Prevent, detect, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect the safety, rights, or property of Amor Design Studio Pty Ltd.
- Prevent or stop activity that may pose a risk of being an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
When Amor Design Studio processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is highly important to us. Amor Design Studio Pty Ltd securely stores your data in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data. However, most of the personal data is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We do our best to protect your personal data, nevertheless, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify you in compliance with applicable law.
Children's privacyOur website and social media platforms are not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under 13. Our website is designed and intended to be used by adults, which may include parents or guardians. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to Amor Design Studio Pty Ltd. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to us via this website, or via any of our social media platforms. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will erase that information as quickly as possible.
If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact as via: email@example.com with 'PRIVACY' included in the email header.
Amor Design Studio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Amor Design Studio from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the header, or click unsubscribe at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
What are your data protection rights?Amor Design Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Amor Design Studio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Amor Design Studio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Amor Design Studio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Amor Design Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Amor Design Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Amor Design Studio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Amor Design Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will endeavour to respond within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Personalising content
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - we use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics - we use these cookies to evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes, to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- Advertising - we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Amor Design Studio may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for our advertising purposes. Amor Design Studio does not sell your data to third parties.
- Personalising Content - we use these cookies to personalise the information and content we display to you, including marketing, promotional and sponsored content, as well as providing you with more relevant ads.
- Protecting Rights and Interests - we use these cookies to protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Amor Design Studio Pty Ltd.
- Fraud detection - we use these cookies to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Third Party cookies
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
To learn more about how to opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting, go to: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: